All cancellations must be notified in writing (by email) to the Registration Department (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com) according to the following policy:
- Cancellation received in writing by 1 October, 2018 are entitled of 100% refund
- Cancellation received in writing between 2 October, 2018 and 4 March, 2019 are entitled of 50% refund
- Cancellation received from 5 March, 2019 – no refund is due
- All refunds will be made within 3 months after the end of the event. Requests submitted after this period will not be considered. Refunds, if due, will only be issued via bank transfer. Bank administration fee is at participant charge.
- If you first registered as individual and then you are sponsored by an Industry Company you are not entitled to have a refund
- Refund will not be processed if no CME are attained.
- Refund will not be processed in case the Visa Application has been refused by the Embassies/Consulate Offices
The above cancellation policy is applied also for Course and Social Event Registration