- You may use Word, PowerPoint or any program that can be converted to PDF.
- The upload of your ePoster will be possible in this format: PDF.
- The e-Poster consists of one page only.
- Page orietation must be Portrait
Recommendations for designing your e-Poster:
- It is strongly recommended to use a clear typeface (Arial, Arial black, Calibri…) and regular text size not less than 28 for the body of the different sections (depending on the amount of data you will be adding and, of course, the design you are using).
- For images/pictures or graphs, the suggested resolution is 300 dpi. To check that they appear correctly on the final/printed version, zoom in at 100% and check the images, pictures and graphs. It is better to use high quality images/graphs when creating the poster and then convert it to PDF (as PDF files can be compressed).
- Provide clear labels or headings for each section of your presentation to avoid confusion.
- On light backgrounds (white, yellow, light blue) use dark fonts (black, navy blue, dark green).
- On dark backgrounds (blue, purple) use light fonts (white, yellow, cyan etc).
Try to avoid:
- Having a total file size that exceeds 10 MB (although our system will still accept it until the max size of 25MB).
- The use of red or green in fonts or backgrounds as they are colours that are difficult to read.
- Stretching the images manually, they will lose quality once zoomed in.
- Full width sections. They are very difficult to read when divided as a section, even zoomed in.
- Insert at least 2 tags with a maximum of 5
- Don’t insert tags with your Name, Surname and e-Poster title
Only Abstracts Submitters are allowed to the upload their poster.
Once on the landing page please insert your name, surname and email address. You have to use the same credentials used for the Abstracts submission.
Only list submitters are allowed to move forward, otherwise an “alert” will pop up on the screen and you will be invited to contact the Organising Secretariat.
All poster that will have to be uploaded will be displayed in one page.
You can choose to upload posters in different times following the same procedure for each one.
You will be asked to indicate from 1 to 5 tags for each uploaded poster. These tags will be used during the congress to search your poster.
At the end of the (partial or total) procedure you will receive a confirmation email.
You will be contacted by an operator in case of problems with the file (corrupted, inoperable or unusable).
RE- UPLOAD POSTER PROCEDURE
You can replaced your poster with a new one by clicking the button “re-upload” displayed on the homepage.
You will be asked to insert your name, surname and email address used with the initial access.
You will then be directed to the upload page for the upload of the new poster.
E-MAIL AND FAX SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED