All cancellations must be notified in writing (by email) to the Registration Department (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org) according to the following policy:
- Cancellations received in writing by 1 October, 2018 are entitled to 100% refund;
- Cancellations received in writing between 2 October, 2018 and 4 March, 2019 are entitled to 50% refund;
- Cancellations received on or after 5 March, 2019 – no refund shall be due;
- For cancellation received within 31 December, 2017, the fees paid to date will be refunded, less administrative;
- All refunds will be made within three (3) months after the end of the event. Requests submitted after this period shall not be considered. Refunds, if due, will be made on the same credit card used for the payment of the services;
- Any participant initially registered as an individual, who then received sponsorship by an Industry Company, shall not entitled to a refund;
- Refunds will not be processed if no CME is received;
- Refunds will not be processed in the event that a Visa Application has been refused by an Embassies/Consulate Office.
The above-stated cancellation policies also applies to Courses and Social Events Registration.