Fees & Deadlines
Fees below are inclusive of any applicable taxes and are quoted in Euro
Until 31 March, 2018
Until 20 May, 2019
|ILDS Member*||€ 650,00||€ 750,00||€ 850,00|
|Non-ILDS Member||€ 850,00||€ 950,00||€ 1.050,00|
|Resident & Fellow**||€ 350,00||€ 450,00||€ 550,00|
|Medical Student***||€ 350,00||€ 450,00||€ 550,00|
|Nurse & Physician’s Assistant***||€ 350,00||€ 450,00||€ 550,00|
|Accompanying Person||€ 320,00||€ 350,00||€ 380,00|
|Welcome Reception||€ 37,00||€ 37,00||€ 37,00|
|Social Event||€ 150,00||€ 150,00||€ 150,00|
* Members of international or national dermatologic societies that belong to the ILDS qualify for discounted registration rates. For a complete list of these societies, please check the ILDS website here.
** Person doing for the first time an internship or studies of postgraduate medical training (up to specialization in dermato-venereology). The age limit of the applicant is 40 years old. Proof of Status is required to finalize the registration.
*** Proof of status is necessary to finalize the registration
Registration Fee includes:
|Scientific Program sessions are open to registered delegates only.||* Does not include access to Scientific Program sessions; limit of 3 accompanying persons per delegate|
According to the Italian D.Lgs. 24 April 2006 n. 129 and ss. Mm. and ii. the advertising of all types of medicinal products should be directed exclusively at persons who are able prescribe or dispense them.
As the event will take place in Milan, Italy and a multidisciplinary audience will be attending the 24th WCD Congress, the Organising Secretariat will assign different badges to Healthcare Professionals (HCP) and NON-Healthcare Professionals (NON-HCP) to ensure compliance with the above regulations.
Access to the industry Exhibition area will be restricted to Healthcare Professionals (HCP)
Nurses, Students, Accompanying Person, Press and Patient Organisation Representatives will not be permitted entry to the exhibition area and will automatically be classified as NON-Healthcare Professionals.
|Basic Dermatopathology||Full-day||€ 50,00|
|Advanced Dermatopathology||Full-day||€ 50,00|
|Basic Dermoscopy||Half-day||€ 50,00|
|Advanced Dermoscopy||Half-day||€ 50,00|
|Basic Cosmetic Dermatology||Full-day||€ 80,00|
|Advanced Cosmetic Dermatology||Full-day||€ 80,00|
|Basic Dermatological Surgery||Half-day||€ 100,00|
|Advanced Dermatological Surgery||Half-day||€ 100,00|
|Laser I: Pigment and Hair||Half-day||€ 80,00|
|Laser II: Rejuvenation and Scars||Half-day||€ 80,00|
|Laser III: Vascular||Full-day||€ 80,00|
|Chemical Peels||Half-day||€ 80,00|
|Emergency Room Dermatology||Half-day||€ 40,00|
|How to do Phototherapy||Full-day||€ 40,00|
|Nail Dermoscopy||Full-day||€ 40,00|
|Paediatric Dermatology: From A to Z||Half-day||€ 50,00|
|Rheumatology for the dermatologist||Half-day||€ 40,00|
|Vitiligo Surgery||Half-day||€ 50,00|
Fees below are inclusive of any applicable taxes and quoted in Euro:
- Full-day medical courses € 50,00
- Half-day medical courses € 40,00
- Full-day surgical courses € 100,00
- Half-day surgical courses € 50,00
- Half-day cosmetic courses € 80,00
Data – Authorisation to Use:
The data made available through the online registration system are gathered and treated by the WCD Organising Secretariat – Triumph Italy in compliance with the Italian regulation on data protection. All data are treated by the Triumph Italy for organizational purposes, in particular for the registration to Meetings as well as for the monitoring of credits for the Continuing Medical Education of the participants.
At any Congress and Symposium each participant receives one badge carrying the family name and the first name of the participant as well as a QR code. Through the QR code all data on this form can be accessed through software at the sole disposal of the WCD Organising Secretariat and ILDS.
Each participant shall consider that by accepting any scanning of the badge / or SpotMe QR code at any stand at the Congress or Symposium, the participant gives his/her authorization to the WCD Organising Secretariat to transfer the data of the participant regarding his/her postal address and e-mail to the holder of the stand (usually a pharmaceutical company), including the authorization to use said data for purposes such as the promotion of pharmaceutical products and similar.
Proof of Status:
Kindly find here below the mandatory requirements that a valid Proof of Status needs to meet:
- It must be issued in English;
- It must be issued on official hospital or university letterhead;
- The date of issue has to be not older than 6 months starting from the registration date;
- It must display the applicant’s full name and date of birth;
- It must mention the beginning and the end of the residency (for residents only);
- It has to be signed by the head of department (hospital or academic institution) confirming the status of the applicant;
- It has to include the following head of department’s details: full name, department, email address and telephone number;
Please, also take into consideration the following:
- The registration team will have to review it and approve it;
- Invalid Proof of Status cannot be accepted: the WCD decision will be final and the registration fee will be automatically updated to the Non-Member full fee;
- Once the online pre-registrations period for the Congress is closed, participants still wishing to register as residents/students/nurses will need to bring their Proof of Status on-site, in order to benefit from the reduced fee.